Account Structure for a Medical / Physician / Primary Care Office

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue May 12 21:03:52 EDT 2015

I have sent Moshe directly my practice's account tree.

If there is interest for wider publication of a British General
Practitioner's practice account template, I am happy to share it in
whatever form with the developers.

We have been using very happily and gratefully  GnuCash for the last 10+
years

Peter