Deposit / Withdrawl problem

Eric Jokinen evjokinen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:55:01 EDT 2016

Thanks.
I'm not sure what I did. I restarted the program a few times and rebooted
the computer too. Then Sunday afternoon I just clicked the checkbook option
and it was all back to normal. So obviously something on my end and like
you said maybe I clicked that type of option in error the previous time.
Regardless it's working now.
Thanks
Eric