Linking to Bank Accounts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Mar 3 10:04:31 EST 2016

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 10:21 PM, Sean Dengler <sean.h.dengler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Did this email go through? (the bold at the bottom)
>
> This is a little delayed, but how do I set up GnuCash like Quicken Direct Connect where I start a transfer and then provide a password?

Yes, it went through. You set it up with Tools>Setup Online Banking. See http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect_in_GnuCash_2 for detailed instructions, and http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings for specifics for some banks. Other resources with info for more banks include http://ofxblog.wordpress.com/ and http://www.ofxhome.com/.

Regards,
John Ralls