New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 00:22:21 EDT 2017

Thank you Doug for your tireless and selfless work into this report.
I'd been trying to generate it for *years* to but I could never beat parens.

We're considering a few UI changes.
- Remove sign reversal options which is causing problems with totals. I
think we can all handle negative Incomes especially with multisplits.
(error in original transaction.scm)
- Remove old running balance which seems to offer originating account
balance, rather than report running balance
- Incorporate Multicolumn as the 4th choice for 'Amount' drop-down option
(i.e. None, Single, Double, Multicolumn)
- Sort multisplits by account type? Or label 'ASSET' 'STOCK' 'EXPENSE' etc?

There are probably bugs still lurking so everyone please test thoroughly.