Fwd: New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Wed Mar 29 12:58:14 EDT 2017

Doug
I have been watching this board since before your announcement.  Since
then I have been looking for an indication of where to place these new
files in my Linux (Version 4.9.14-200.fc25.i686+PAE) system.  I am
currently using gnuCash version 2.6.15 built from rev 1ef17e6+ on 2016-
12-19. I have not yet seen anything on this and wonder if you would be
so kind as to give me some instructions.

Thanks in advance
Gerald

P.S.: I have deleted all of the additional responses to avoid and size
restriction in email handlers or routers.