[GNC] Delete, copy and paste to fix mistakes?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Nov 19 14:22:38 EST 2023

I forgot to mention about suggestions #6–8, that accounting is not
really about math. It is about documentation.

Deciding how/where to record something is the primary question of
accounting.

Accounting is your proof or explanation where money came from and where
it went to. (with no missing or vanishing money, 'unaccounted' for)

Any related math is simple addition and subtraction, but that is mostly
for reports.

Transaction math simply asks, "Do Debits equal Credits?"

Regards,
Adrien