[GNC] CSS GTK Register padding/spacing

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:41:46 EDT 2024

Don't know if you ever solved this, or if a solution is possible, but
these are the lines from my GTK3 CSS file that deal with the register lines.

*.gnc-class-register-primary
{
   background-color: @hueRegLight ;
   color:            @hueTextNormal ;
}

*.gnc-class-register-secondary
{
   background-color: @hueRegDark ;
   color:            @hueTextNormal ;
}

I don't know if the padding values are available to change. You'd have
to try it. First, make sure you are setting the register settings that
are available by making the color something ridiculous like pink, to be
sure your syntax is correct. You can always change it back to white or
whatever you were using. I have variables set in my CSS file that I can
reference in many setting statements, so if I want to change a setting
for "normal text" everywhere, I only have to change it once, at the
beginning of the file.