[GNC] CSS GTK Register padding/spacing

J R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:28:57 EDT 2024

 Thanks Ken, I just tried yours, still the same. I also tried adding transparent borders & margins. As we get older we need a little flexibility. All the other css "tags' not a problem
Although I was using: "user".gnc-class-user-register-primary {  background-color: #403f3f;  color: white;  padding-top: 11px;  padding-bottom: 11px; }
I do more graphics work so accessibility in Win 11 would not helpJust the register lines a little too close