[GNC] How to import MT940 and/or online banking missing in 5.5

An Ku prooffes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:49:19 EDT 2024

Hi all
Yes thank you, I was on 5.5 and those options were not available. I have
read about AQbanking but neither did the setup option exist nor the import
option.

Installing 5.5.1 I do see those now. However, when I go to
File>Import>Import using AQBanking and select swift>SWIFT-MT940 followed by
the file, nothing happens. The window closes and that's it. I have not done
any kind of AQBanking installation or similar or any Online Banking setup.
Is there anything I should set up first before using the Import option? If
there's a howto I have not been able to find I would appreciate a link.

Thanks again for your help