ANNOUNCE: Reminder: [MAINT] GnuCash Service Outage Sat, Aug 25 1000-1800 US/EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 25 11:17:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

This is going to be starting any minute.  All services (except
www.gnucash.org) will be down while this process is ongoing.
I'll send another email when it's complete.

-derek