Problem mit QIF-Import (1.8.0)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mit Feb 5 09:42:58 CST 2003

Hi Andreas,

the hackers of the QIF-Import can be found on the english-speaking
Mailing list gnucash-devel at gnucash.org . I'm forwarding your message to
there. Also, you might also simply file a bug in bugzilla,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

Andreas Hölscher wrote:

> ich habe ein Problem beim Einlesen eines QIF-Files:
> sobald ich die Datei und das Datumsformat ausgewählt habe, beendet sich
> gnucash ohne Fehlermeldung. Starte ich es mit --loglevel 6 bekomme ich
> folgende Ausgabe:

[translation: I've chosen a QIF file, chosen the date format, and then
gnucash exits without any error message. When running gnucash with
--loglevel 6 , the following is printed:]

> ========%=========
> Backtrace:
> 0* [qif-file:reparse-dates # d-m-y]
> 1* (check-and-parse-field qif-xtn:date qif-xtn:set-date! ...)
>
> /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-file.scm:449:3: In expression
> (check-and-parse-field qif-xtn:date qif-xtn:set-date! ...):
> /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-file.scm:449:3: Wrong number
> of arguments to #<procedure check-and-parse-field (getter setter equiv-
> thunk checker formats parser objects printer on-error errormsg errortype)>
>
> Meine QIF-Datei sieht folgendermaßen aus:

[that's how my QIF-file looks:]