[gnucash-de] HBCI 9010 Create INI Brief

John Sved john.sved at onlinehome.de
Di Jan 8 09:15:33 EST 2008

Hi,

(Apologies for those insisting that German be used.  You really do not
want to read my poor German.  But you may reply auf Deutsch.)

After sorting out dependencies associated with aqbanking 2   and
aqbanking 3  (which gnucash cannot yet use to support HBCI) which
somehow had not been detected / deleted, on openSuSE 10.2, I have HBCI
Online Banking Setup available on the Tools menu.

(We have been using gnucash without online banking for 2 years and want
to move away from Moneyplex.)

Now the next problem.

The process to get access is the INI-Brief procedure.
As we already have online banking it was just necessary to check with
the bank to ensure that the Benutzer-ID (User ID) was not blocked.   We
discovered that the bank had allowed and closed five such User-IDs.
These were re-opened.  We watched the bank guy do it.

Then we returned home with fresh two INI-Brief printouts which provide
the various information.

This was entered via the gnucash-2.2.2 Online Banking Setup  (aka
aqbanking wizard)

We want to create key files stored on USB memory sticks  (RDH mode)

FYI   qwenhywfar 2.6.2.0
      aqhbci 2.3.3.0-stable
appears in the log of the transaction with the bank's server.

Other factors:   port 3000 on the router was opened  (UDP and HTP)

So the data was entered in the wizard.

The transaction was started but every time there was the error message:
HBCI: 9010 Kein Schluessel verfuegbar, keine Signatur von Kreditinst. -
Nachr (S)
i.e.  no key available, no signature from bank

 We called the bank hotline.   They were quick to check the enabled user
IDs and advised which ones were really open.  A few attempts did not
change the situation.

The OLB are rather M$ WINDOZE centric  ....."Once that happens ..it
always happens ..."  so ...

Having read the forums and not seeing anything relevant here is a
request for help !

What does the 9010 error really mean ?

How can it be overcome?

-- John