[gnucash-de] HBCI 9010 Create INI Brief

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Di Jan 8 10:40:01 EST 2008

Hi,

On Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008, John Sved wrote:
[...]
> The transaction was started but every time there was the error message:
> HBCI: 9010 Kein Schluessel verfuegbar, keine Signatur von Kreditinst. -
> Nachr (S)
> i.e.  no key available, no signature from bank
[...]

Hmm, this might be an error in AqBanking2... I remember changing something
like this in AqBanking*3*.

The problem is that your bank does not sign its own messages (shame on them,
BTW), so quite appropriately they do not provide a signature key (since it
isn't needed in this case).

AqBanking2 doesn't seem to accept this response...
There is no immediate solution here. I'm sure it is fixed in AqBanking3, but
unfortunately GnuCash isn't yet ported to AqBanking3 :-(

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/