[gnucash-de] Flatpak

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Fr Aug 16 06:55:23 EDT 2019

Am 16.08.19 um 12:46 schrieb Frank H. Ellenberger:

> Stimmt, von denen haben wir schon länger nichts mehr gehört:
> https://github.com/flathub/org.gnucash.GnuCash/issues/15
>
> Wir haben aber unseren eigenen Build:
> https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-flatpak

Hier <https://github.com/flathub/flathub/wiki/App-Submission> ist ist ja
beschrieben, was man machen muss, um auf Flathub sein Programme zu
veröffentlichen. /
/

/"Flathub is primarily intended as a service that is used by app
developers to distribute their apps. Our goal is to give developers
control of their apps and to allow them a closer relationship with their
users without middlemen getting in the way. However, as part of setting
up Flathub, some applications are being distributed on Flathub without
the involvement of their developers. We would prefer that these
applications are controlled by their authors./

//

/If an application that belongs to you is being distributed without your
involvement, please get in touch with //the Flathub admins
<mailto:flathub at lists.freedesktop.org>//, so that we can discuss
transfering ownership."/

Johannes/
/