Integration with other applications?

John Strange johns@mail.yourfit.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:18:45 -0400

Hi,

Kind of been lurking here lately and mentioned a few ideas, but was sitting
here toying with Helix Gnome's evolution email client and was thinking it
would be neat to receive updates in my calendar for bills.

Does anyone else think integration into an office suite or calendar service
would be nice?  I mean if someone defines a standard then all applications
that make appointments, reminders, and everything else could interact with
this API?  Has someone already designed an API for this?

Just my two cents, what is everyone else's thoughts on integration between
applications?

John