Integration with other applications?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:36:09 +1000 (EST)

John Strange writes:
 > Hi,

 > Just my two cents, what is everyone else's thoughts on integration between
 > applications?

I'm not commenting on your specific case, because Rob B. is already
working on recurring transactions, and I'm not sure exactly what he
wants to do.  I do know, however, that things get quite complex and a
general, inter-application API may not be sufficient.

However, the idea of more integration with other applications is a
good idea - the rudiments of Gnumeric-format export are
sitting around in the CVS archive, but nobody has been sufficiently
enthused to do any more work.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net