reports

Dave Peticolas peticola@krondo.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 00:20:33 -0700

Robert Graham Merkel writes:

> BTW, relative dates are almost ready for submission.  Sorry its taken
> so long, but it took considerably more code than I thought it would (the patc
> quite large).

No worries, better you do it right than quick.

> Once that's done, I think I might try and add report saving.  That
> should be relatively easy, considering that we already have code to
> save options, and saving a report is essentially saving a list of
> options.

Ok, keep in mind that reports will probably eventually be saved with
the data file, as Rob B is going to extend the text file format to
include multiple sections besides the main data. But I imagine the
report data would be saved in essentially the same way.

thanks,
dave