Multi-user gnucash

Rich Shepard rshepard@appl-ecosys.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:23:40 -0700 (PDT)

  Thanks, everyone! In the interests of time and getting billable work
accomplished, we will just use a telnet session exporting the display to the
local host. It works.

  Now, for a more pertinent gnucash question:

  Can I set the default directory so gnucash sees it on the file window?
Specifically, we have the datafile in /home/pers-data, but whenever the file
| open or file | save as menu items are selected, we see /home/<username>.

  I didn't see anything in the preferences setup to define the default data
directory. If there isn't any way of doing this, may I ask that it be added
to the "to-do" list?

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)