GLADE file doesn't match sources?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Dec 2000 14:56:11 -0500

I'm trying to import a .qif:
	Click on Import
	Select Next
	Select 'select' (to select the Filename)
		select the qif in question, hit OK
	Select Next
at this point, the importer wants an Account Name (because there isn't
one in the qif file).  I want to be able to select an account instead
of typing one in.  There is no selection at this point.  If I just hit
'next' then it complains that I need an account.

I want to add a 'select' button here.  Indeed, I've got the code to
do it waiting.

-derek