Bug? Problem with Gnucash Transcation Editor

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:35:46 -0800

Vincent Laisney writes:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use Gnucash for my personal Finances.
> I am french and living in Germany, and I cannot use the Deadkey of my keyboar
> in the Field of the Transaction Editor (when I enter new transaction) For
> example when I want to type 'ê', I get '^e'. It is not grave but annoying.

By Transaction Editor, do you mean the window you get when you select
Account/Transfer... from the main window? And the Field you are referring
to is one of the Num, Description, or Memo fields in that window?

The fields in question are just gtk widgets. Do other gnome programs
accept the Deadkey correctly?

thanks,
dave