Schema

David Merrill dmerrill@lupercalia.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:01:26 -0500

I'm beginning to work on the database schema for an eventual SQL back
end. I am keeping my notes in an ASCII file, which will always be
available at http://www.lupercalia.net/schema.txt

You can view this document at any time to see my progress. Right now
it is extremely sparse but will grow as I work. I'm including a list
of outstanding issues and questions, design assumptions, performance
requirements, and anything else that pertains to this project in that
file, not just the table schema.

I will incorporate your suggestions, assumptions, etc., etc. if you
send  them to me privately or to the list. Maybe at some point it can
be turned into documentation and put into cvs, but I think that would
be premature right now.

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Alas, how love can trifle with itself!
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Two Gentlemen of Verona"