traslation italian

aleseveso@interfree.it aleseveso@interfree.it
13 Jul 2000 12:59:41 -0000

>Robert Graham Merkel writes:
>> aleseveso@interfree.it writes:
>>
>>  > i have use this instructions but the translation funcion in mode parzial.s
>> omething menu is translate  the others remain in english .Why? I have reconfi
>> gure et remake the program but the problem not resolve.
>>  > 				Thanks
>>  > 				Alessandro
>>
>> Some parts of the code haven't been properly written for other
>> languages yet, I believe.  Dave, is this correct?
>
>The register will not correctly display strings in languages with large
>character sets like Japanese. Italian shouldn't be a problem,
>though, it's just a matter of putting the gettext file in the right
>place and setting up the locale correctly.
>
>dave

the setting locale are correct .The problem of the partial translation I have it also with that one in French like
in that one made from me in Italian. It is not that it must add some command in the rows of configure and make?
Also the translation in French does not work to me and translate the same things that that one made from me in Italian is not strange?

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema
di web mail interfree. Se anche tu vuoi
una casella di posta free visita il