Ordering and grouping: how do I do it, or suggestion for enhancement

Dave Peticolas peticola@krondo.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:20:27 -0700

Clark Jones writes:
> Hi folks!
>
> I'm using gnucash 1.4.0 (after the hassles getting _that_ installed, I'm
> waiting awhile on trying to upgrade :-).

Later versions of 1.4 should install just fine, they have the same
dependencies as 1.4.0.

> I have spotted a couple of things that I'd like to do with it, and after
> having RFM'ed and not found the answer (maybe it's there and I missed it),
> I thought I'd ask ... and if these are not things that can currently be
> done, I'd like to put them forward on the "wish list":

Neither of those things is possible ATM, but they are on the todo list.

> P.S.  I've noticed that there's an "address harvester" that's subscribed to
> this list -- fortunately I've only gotten two or three pieces of junk e-mail,
> but I'm reasonably sure they came because of my postings here.

What made you think that?

thanks,
dave