register style

Rob Walker rob@valinux.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

Richard> On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Rob Walker wrote:
> [...]
Dave> Do you mean remebering by account, or by account type?

>> By account, based on the title of that account.

Richard> Even that is not good enough. In a multi-user system, each
Richard> user will want their own per account style.

Good thought.  I didn't realize that our multi-user gnucash was going
to require logins to gnucash, but I thought that it would use my
.gnucash file in my ~ directory or something like that.  That way my
wife's gnucash settings would be in here ~ directory.

rob