Duplicate transactions when importing QIG

Keith Refson Keith.Refson@earth.ox.ac.uk
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:26:53 +0100 (BST)

I am currently running 1.43.  When I import a qif file from my online
bank which contains transactions already in the gnucash record, the
duplicates are not detected and the transactions are recorded twice.

Am I correct in understanding that the qif importer is supposed to
eliminate duplicates?  If so it's not working for me.  Any ideas why?

Keith Refson

--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."