QIF Import scrollbar auto-scrolls to top!

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:21:15 -0600

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 05:56:34PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I'm trying to import a QIF file and I have to hand-massage all the
> categories.  There are lots of them, so I have to scroll down to
> change them all.  That's not a big deal.  Unfortunately, every time I
> change a category on an item, the window scrolls back to the top of
> the page.  This can get really annoying.

The problem is that each time you change a map entry, the contents of
the list widget get rebuilt and the selection isn't saved.  I agree
that this is a bug.  I'll just add a save/restore to
update_accounts_page() and update_categories_page() at
druid-qif-import.c:668 et seq.  If you do it before you hear from me
again, let me know.

Thanks,
b.g.