Guile 1.3 + G-wrap 0.9.8 patches

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Nov 2000 16:59:34 -0500

Robert Graham Merkel <rgmerk@mira.net> writes:

> Yeah, it's just that I was trying not to *force* people to upgrade
> their g-wrap if don't have to.  If we put in a call in gnucash
> to an autoconf macro only distributed with 0.9.8, they have to
> upgrade.

I have no objection to including the code in our acinclude; I think
that's a great idea.  Just so long as there wont be a conflict once
people do upgrade to g-wrap 0.9.8....  I'll go test it to make sure
that the acinclude addition doesn't cause the build to fail.

> One thing that's come as a rude shock to me since working on gnucash
> is just how many problems changing dependancies cause.  It really
> drives people nuts :)

Tell me about it.  Changing dependencies drives me nuts, too. :)