upcoming/planned bills

Joshua Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:39:25 -0800

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 08:35:06PM +1100, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
| From: Robert Graham Merkel <rgmerk@mira.net>
| Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:35:06 +1100
| To: Arnaud Calvo <arnaud@calvo-france.com>
| Cc: Liste GnuCash <gnucash-devel@lists.gnumatic.com>
| Subject: upcoming/planned bills
|
| Arnaud Calvo writes:
|  >
|  > Good morning !
|  >
|  > Yesterday, I mailed Bryan Larsen about the "budget-report", and he told me the
|  > project was dead, but there's another upcoming feature that'll do the same
|  > job...
|  >
|  > What about it ?
|  >

| Hi there,
|
|    Budgeting is definitely something we want, but as far as I know
| there hasn't been work on it lately.
|
| If anybody's looking for something to work on, this is definitely an
| area we could use assistance in :)

This [budgeting] is actually the reason I joined the list, but haven't
had time to think about it much, recently [as should be obvious from the
reply delay on this message].

If anyone has thoughts or notes on budgeting besides what's in CVS, I'd
be curious to see them... I couldn't find much in the list archives...
a brain dump from any developers who have thought about it but don't have
time to work on it would be helpful, as well.

...jsled