Change Confirm

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:28:13 +1100

Michael writes:
 > Is there any way to turn off the change confirmation?  I manually go through
 > and reconcile transactions as they clear (yes, I do this daily and yes I'm
 > anal).  However, I dislike how it asks me each time "The current transaction
 > has changed.  Would you like to record it?"
 >
 > Is there a way to turn this feature off?  I couldn't find it in the
 > preferences.

No there isn't, but it looks like it will be simple to add.

In fact, if any one out there in gnucash-land wants to get familiar
with the options system and the GUI, adding this feature might be a
good way to start.  If somebody does want to have a go, let me know!

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and do it myself tomorrow.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net