Crashes with CVS (15/11/2000)

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:28:43 -0600

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 10:12:44AM +0100, Christophe Guychard wrote:
> I 'downloaded' a cvs snapshot (15/11/2000 about 10:00 AM-Paris).
> Compiled fine but a few crashes when running Gnucash.

Thanks for your bug reports.  The 1.5 series is definitely in the
midst of changes right now.

> Third, when running a report If I try to print it (even with a new XML file
> and only 2 transactions in it) It crashes.(see crash_on_print.txt attached
> file).

This is my fault.  The printing code is outdated ATM (the gnome-print
API changed out from under it and I didn't catch up yet).  I am
working on the HTML and printing bits of gnucash right now, and you
can expect to see fixes for this over the next few days.

I'll let Rob address the XML file format problems.

b.g.