Register resizing

Gary Bickford garyb@fxt.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:11:51 -0800

Welcome to the subtleties of GUI design :O)  I wonder if you could get Chuq
von Rospach to give an opinion.  He's on the List-managers list at
greatcircle.com.  My first impression is that Gnome ought to have some
predefined behavior rules that cover this.  You might add a hotspot on the
window to switch between 'stretch-to-fit' and 'scroll'