That link

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:32:24 +1100

Jean-Claude Magras writes:
 > Greetings,
 >
 > I have installed GNOME under DtLogin on Solaris7. I might be willing to
 > pkgadd' them together if  this does not violate IBM work rules
 > 'art-for-hire'.
 > But I want to know if all the GNU stuff(including GNUcash) are under
 > /usr/local
 > ... what is the link command GUILE needs ? The message is very unclear
 > an example would be useful.

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking what libraries
you need to link a program that uses guile.  That is system-dependent,
but you should be able to get that information from

guile-config link

However, gnucash's build process should find out this information for
you.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.