Proposed Inventory plan (very unofficial long draft)

Patrick Spinler spinler.patrick@mayo.edu
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:43:51 -0600

Conrad Canterford wrote:

> (Lots and lots of stuff on inventory management)

Quoting from the gnucash.org website:

> about gnucash!
> If you've been looking for a way to manage your
> _personal_ _finances_ under Linux,

(emphasis mine)

Is gnucash going to become a business accounting package, then ?
Certainly, I don't need inventory management for my personal finances.

May I request that you please take great care to keep the interface for
personal users as simple as possible.  If adding business accounting
subsystems to Gnucash clutters up the interface for personal users,
please consider making such subsystems a module or compile option.

-- Pat

--
      This message does not represent the policies or positions
	     of the Mayo Foundation or its subsidiaries.