gnucash-devel digest, Vol 1 #166 - 11 msgs

Marc Evans marc@destek.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:27:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have retried the "touch file" approach, but as I said in the original
message, I get the error message "The file\n /home/marc/file.gnucash\nis
empty."

I can accept that I have found a bug, and will need to upgrade and
recreate the account information. It's not alot of information, though a
bit of a bummer. That's what I get for using the developement version...

If anyone has any last suggestions before I kill the current instance of
the program, please let me know.

Thanks again - Marc