segmentation fault

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 11:07:22 +1100

lee johnson writes:
 > getting segmentation fault trying to start gnucash.....

Lee, to possibly fix the problem, we need more information on
your system, including:

*    which version of gnucash
*    what distribution are you running
*    what version of the gnome libraries, gtk, guile, g-wrap (if you
built gnucash yourself), perl (if you're getting stock price updates
from the net), and swig (if you built gnucash yourself) you are
using
*  any other error message that gnucash produces before
segfaulting.
*  anything else that might possibly be relevant, like any changes you
made to your system between when it was working (if indeed it ever ran
properly) and when it's crashing.

We'd like to help, but without more precise information we can't do
much.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net