Memo Field Strange behavior

Terry tboldt@attglobal.net
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 18:43:01 -0400

Another quirk I have noticed - duplicate a transaction and edit the memo
field, then record the edited transaction. Close the register window and open
the register window for the account on the "other end" of the transation just
duplicated and edited. The memo field displays in the original unedited form.
Same transaction.  I am using "double line" style in the register window.

Is this correct behavior? It doesn't seem reasonable to have the memo change in
one account register window and yet  not change in the register window for the
other account?