Inventory?

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:19:16 -0500

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 12:32:53AM -0400, J. Milgram wrote:
> Is anyone working on an Inventory account type or other inventory
> tracking facility? If so, I'd be interested in helping out.

This is on our to-do list along with a lot of other small-business
oriented features.  I think most of the developers at this point are
focusing on issues that are mainly of use for individual
(non-business) users, but keeping an eye on the small business feature
set.

If you are interested in working on this project, please keep the list
up to date on your design goals and progress!  I know there are a lot
of people eager for these features, and I encourage you to work on
them.

Thanks,
Bill Gribble