Another bug

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:56:02 +1100

Sorry guys, but here's another one.

In Gnucash 1.4.6, dealing with the transaction report, this time.

There appears to be a threshold (I'm not sure yet whether it would be
accounts or transactions), beyond which Gnucash goes into a processor
bound loop from which it appears to never return (certainly didn't in
over 15 minutes).
Checking (via "top") shows that gnucash is using all spare processor
time. It is not chewing through memory though.

I can repeat this at will, and have spent quite some time trying to
identify what is causing it.

I am collecting the various bits to try and get a working 1.5.1 going,
and will test it under that.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)