Compile problems on 1.5.1

Charles M. Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:02:14 -0400

For Solaris 8 I get:

finite:
     #include <ieeefp.h>
     int isnand(double dsrc);
     int isnanf(float fsrc);
     int finite(double dsrc);
     fpclass_t fpclass(double dsrc);
     int unordered(double dsrc1, double dsrc2);

     #include <math.h>
     int isnan(double dsrc);

isspace:
     #include <ctype.h>
     int isalpha(int c);
     int isupper(int c);
     int islower(int c);
     int isdigit(int c);
     int isxdigit(int c);
     int isalnum(int c);
     int isspace(int c);
     int ispunct(int c);
     int isprint(int c);
     int isgraph(int c);
     int iscntrl(int c);
     int isascii(int c);

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Why do they put Braille on the drive thru bank machines?
        -- Dennis Miller