libraries

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:52:12 +1100

Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Terry writes:
> > Downloaded 1.5.1 and tries to install - unsatisfied dependencies:
<snipped>
> > Looked on the HelixCode site - couldn't find anything similar listed.
> > Where do I find the above libraries??
> Use the helix code updater to install the 'Evolution Preview'.
> You need to select the evolution preview site from the list on
> the first window.

I didn't want to do a full upgrade as I'm short on disk space, so I did
this manually - found the RPMs on RPMFIND and tried to install them.
Just be prepared for another set of dependancies you will have to
download as well (being oaf, bonobo, and pspell-ispell, from memory). Of
course, I then ran out of disk space anyway and abandoned the attempt,
so there may be other gotchas in my approach.

Conrad
--
Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   | info@mail.watersprite.com.au