Dimensions?

Tom K. Weckstrom Tom.K.Weckstrom@F-Secure.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:31:43 +0300

Hi,

Have there been any plans to implement the so called dimensional
accounting?
I am not 100% sure whether I have the right term or not, so I'll
explain:

Let's say I have bought a pair of jogging shoes.
I'd like to book a transaction to my "sport expenses" account and to my
"clothing expenses"     account, and naturally reduce the balance of my
bank account.
This may not be the best possible example, but I want to have different
dimensions for my expenses. It is often so that one categorization of
expenses is not enough. And sometimes it is not only about different
expense accounts. Sometimes one wants to have an "asset" account and
book a purchase of e.g. computer equipment to the asset account and to
an expense account as well. How to do that?

TIA

        Tom

--
Tom Krister Weckström            tel     +358 9 8599 0133
F-Secure Corporation          http://www.F-Secure.com

F-Secure products: Securing the Mobile, Distributed Enterprise