Dimensions?

Tom K. Weckstrom Tom.K.Weckstrom@F-Secure.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:26:38 +0300

Yes, but sometimes one bumps into situations where the two aspects of
looking the expenses (or why not income as well) are so orthogonal, that one
just cannot handle this with a well planned account structure.

I found a term "dimension" from the user reference manual of HAT, see
http://home4.swipnet.se/~w-45834/MUS412.pdf
Maybe, with dimensions one can handle the problem of viewing the information
from different angles...

Regards,
                Tom