addressbook export module?

rob@myinternetplace.net rob@myinternetplace.net
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:17:57 -0700 (MST)

Bill Gribble writes:

 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 01:20:57PM -0700, rob@myinternetplace.net wrote:
 > > As far as feedback to the development team, put me down as one person
 > > who doesn't have any plans to stop using kde as the primary
 > > environment.
 >
 > Gnucash doesn't care what your "primary environment" is, as long as
 > you have installed the standard Gnome libraries.  That may mean that
 > you are losing a few MB on your disk to libraries that nothing but
 > Gnucash uses (if you don't use other Gnome apps) but shouldn't require
 > any special fetching/installing on your part other than a basic Gnome
 > install.

understood.  I run a few other non-kde apps, as well.  (netscape,
xemacs, 'little things'  :-)

 > At this instant, we depend on a few extra libraries that aren't yet
 > part of the base Gnome set, but nothing that won't be standard within
 > a reasonable time frame.  We are planning to have an installation help
 > text for each major distribution that will list the things you need to
 > install to run Gnucash.

that's cool.  The part that I was responding to was my internal
wondering if there were gnome-specific things going in to gnucash
which I just had to remember to not use, or which were going to be
disabled, or what.

rob