Un-reconciling - how?

Graham Leggett minfrin@sharp.fm
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:20:00 +0200

Hi all,

I have a need to cancel all reconciled flags on an account full of
transactions (there's an error in there, no I cannot find it, it's
quicker to reconcile from scratch).

The trouble is that gnucash is hell bent on trying to stop me from doing
this - popping up an annoying warning dialog every time I click on the
"Y", which I then need to click on, followed by a "this transaction has
been changed, yes, no, cancel" message which I need to click on again.

I am currently in danger of developing advanced RSI trying to fix this
error - is there a way of switching off the annoying dialog box? It
should have at least a checkbox on it saying "do not warn me again".

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street