kudos and a problem with the "welcome" report

Kevin Finn kevinfinn@mediaone.net
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:34:11 -0500

     An update after playing around with this today - if I go into the
reports menu and select the "welcome extravaganza" report, it does come
up correctly and after that it seems to work when I restart.

     Another interesting thing that I ran into was while customizing the
"income accounts" report - if I edit the report options, go to the
accounts tab, and control-click to remove one of the preselected
accounts (for example, I have separate accounts for "gross pay" and
"bonuses", and I don't want to include bonuses when I'm budgeting for
the future), when I click "OK" to exit the options dialog I see all of
the accounts get deselected so there is no income account chart visible
in the main screen.  After this happens, even if I go back and "select
default" in the accounts options, I can't get the report to display
because the same thing happens.

     Kevin

--

Kevin Finn