Unstable 1.5.5 forgets main window size.

Kevin Finn kevinfinn@mediaone.net
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:02:28 -0500

     I might be seeing the same problem, with:

gnome-libs-1.2.8-0mdk_helix_2
gnome-libs-devel-1.2.8-0mdk_helix_2

[MDI Session]
mdi_mode=1
mdi_children=
mdi_windows=
mdi_active_window=0
mdi_active_view=0

     My problem is that the "welcome" report comes up every time GnuCash
is launched, no matter whether I closed it before exiting the last time
or not.

     Kevin