GNUe

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:03:43 +1000

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:07:13 Chris Lyttle wrote:

> While surfing about looking for info for a doc I'm writing I discovered
> the following website which I thought might interest you all:
> http://www.gnuenterprise.org/
> It describes GNU Enterprise,
> GNU Enterprise is a set of integrated business applications and tools to
> support accounting, supply chain, human resources, sales, manufacturing,
> and other business processes.

We've heard about GNUE, and we have talked to them a bit - though we
haven't heard much about their progress lately.

They have talked about using the GnuCash codebase as part of their
grander system.  I'm sure we'd all would welcome such usage, of course.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig