word change requested for "to scrub"

Alan Orndorff dwarf@solarisresources.com
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:27:31 -0700

Phillip Shelton wrote:

> Sorry if I have upset you by my reply.
>
> I was not and am still not sure of the best term for this situation.  I was
> just posting my thoughts on one of the terms that was posted.
>
> I am not in any way knowledgeable on how accounting works.
>
> If you want an alternative, how about,
>
> Enforcing double entry Accounting standards.
>
> One lurker
> Phillip J Shelton

Not upset at all.  Mine may not be the best either, but
please don't just say, it sucks, say, it sucks but how
about this one instead. At least give an alternate.

how about, scan/repair?  verify/repair?

thanks,
alan
:-)

--
SZ, Solaris Resources - http://www.solarisresources.com

You can sit inside and look out your Windows or go
outside and enjoy the warmth of the Sun.