Location of gnucash .po's ???

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:50:37 -0500

Hi Guys,

What is the current location of /policy for maintaining the Gnucash
translations?   I just discovered

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gnome-i18n/extra-po/gnucash&module=all

and it appears that Christian Stimming, among others, has been actively
updating the translations there.  Is this the new 'official' repository?
Is anyone trying to keep this in sync with the traditional gnucash cvs
tree?

--linas

----- Forwarded message from Alus <alipiec@elka.pw.edu.pl> -----

From: "Alus" <alipiec@elka.pw.edu.pl>
To: "Linas Vepstas" <linas@linas.org>
Subject: Re: your mail

Leader of my natonal gnome translation group proposed me to exchanging
polish po files  (gnucasch.po) via module gnome-i18n into your server - is
it possible? It's faster and better to send.
Is it possible? Some projects that we translate into polish use this
module...

Alus

----- End forwarded message -----

--
I'm very PUBLIC-MINDED, I'm helping a NIGERIAN get his $25,000,000 back!