Recommend accounting book, for home and small office?

David Lane laned@merced.cc.ca.us
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:34:43 -0700

--------------3DE62BD1F5B0B3A029BFB27C

Chris,

    As a programmer I develop on different platforms. I am beginning to see
that applications have to be OS independant.  If Gnu Cash Hops to Win32 ( I
hope I'm tomenting you by using the 'w' word ) Just like MySql It might get
more popular.

    When I started developing Linux applications I wondered if Linux would
make a dent in Bill's market share.  In my day job I work at a college.  It
is easier to support one OS on the desktop.

    How ever I can see GNU Cash becomming a server application. In that case
it will be cost effective to implement Gnu Cash on a linux server with Win32
Clients, Web server, and Backend Data Querying.

No that Would be very powerful!!!

--
David C. Lane, Programmer
Merced College